VISAM Touch Panel
7" Widescreen TFT LCD
WVGA Resolution, LED Backlight
IP66 front panel
incl. WEC 7, HMI editor and runtime
- Aluminium front panel with continuous, hard-coated Autoflex EB polyester film
- Front IP66, long mechanical life and good chemical resistance
- 7" widescreen TFT display with WVGA resolution, LED backlight and resistive touchscreen
- Integrated interfaces: 1x Ethernet, 3x COM, 2x USB
- Higher computing power and more memory than comparable HMI systems
- Ultra-compact design with an installation depth of only 28 mm
- Integrated remote maintenance solution
- incl. WEC 7, VBASE HMI/SCADA Editor, VBASE Compact RT HMI runtime
Please note the EOL announcement for VTP-BC72 and UC72.
The touchpanel of the VTP-BC series are extremely compact HMI devices for machine and plant construction as well as building management systems. They work with the extensive HMI runtime VBASE Compact RT and bring, known from the SCADA world functions in the HMI range.
VBASE HMI / SCADA is an industry-neutral and highly flexible process visualization and control system. The applications of VBASE are almost unlimited. Wherever processes are visualized, data is recorded and control commands need to be sended to remote systems, VBASE is at home. In industrial automation, just like in professional building management systems.
From automotive to construction materials to pharmaceuticals and chemicals - VBASE is not set to a single industry.
The VTP-BC72 has a 7" widescreen display and is equipped with a fast ARM dual-core processor and 512 MB of RAM. The operating unit has a wide temperature range (0 ~ 60 °C), is fanless and has a IP66 front protection class.